Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 16, 2012

Info Post
You know how much I love pencil skirts, but last week I dug up a really old pair of A-line skirt that I haven't worn in years!

the a_1
(Sometimes, it's great what we dig out from the backs of our closets, no?)

Paired with my safari-styled shirt for a full safari style. I love the pleating on this pair and am already thinking about a sexy librarian for a next look for this. :P

BTW, it's been nothing but raining here in Singapore and I'm finding it a big challenge to dress up. I can't even wear a lot of my shoes since I don't want to destroy them in the rain so I'm almost always in these pumps or my sneakers. Sigh.

I was wearing: Top from Divisoria (Manila), skirt from a now-defunct store called Ness, pumps from Charles & Keith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment