Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Info Post
Some recent buys from last month.

new_nov_2a
I picked up tops from this new-ish store, Shana, which I used to by pass. I've only seen one branch in Singapore so far (at the newly re-branded Bugis+). I was delightfully surprised that they have a pretty good mix of casual tees. Liked this sleeveless graphic tee. Would go well paired with black skinny or pencil skirt. The striped slouchy top comes in a nice worn-in jersey. Also dropped by the newly opened branch number 2 of H&M (in ION Orchard Basement 2) and found this mint light pullover. You know how much I love a good pullover and I couldn't resist this mint one. Honestly, I thought we've said goodbye to the pastel trend along with Spring/Summer, but I guess they will be sticking around. Great as a color-blocking piece.


  new_nov_2b
Gold cuffs from H&M 

0 comments:

Post a Comment