Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 17, 2012

Info Post
I've been working so hard - at work and at the gym lately and since we're not going anywhere for the holidays, I decided to treat myself this Christmas! :) (Like I need an excuse.)

Remember I told you guys about my latest discovery. Well dropped by Shana again over the weekend and all items are on sale at 15% off! Aside from the storewide sale, some older stocks are also marked down. 

christmas_1
I simply couldn't resist this camo pullover. The material is so soft and comfy. Perfect for the cooler weather we've been having here in Singapore lately. The best thing about this is that this costs only $29.90! Honestly, if you pick up a similar shirt at Zara, you'll have to fork over at least $59. The printed harem pants are on sale at $27.90 with further 15% discount! Shana is fast becoming my new favorite store. They have cool rock and roll print tees, printed pencil skirts and jersey dresses and are all very reasonably priced. Printed tees range from $17 to $22. Shana is located at Level 2 of Bugis+, next to Uniqlo.


christmas_2
And for my bookish side, finally got a copy of The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. On sale at 25% off. Check out Prologue's storewide sale til December 26. Prologue is located at Level 4 ION Orchard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment